welcome

i hope you enjoy this blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

THE ENVIRONMENT


 My attitude towards the environment over the years has been very controversial and constantly contradicting. I am concerned in the harming of the environment such as mostly lad such as woods, wetlands and forest but that is not my major concern about the environment. Today there are people and tomorrow there shall be more the major concern is our parents, educators, politicians and others we learn from and look up to. I find that vegetarians and animal cruelty groups such as PETA are a bunch of horse shit, full of educated people mostly women who disagree with hunting and the destruction of wildlife and animals incl. cruelty.(in fact most members are women). So basically my view is the people of PETA are not necessarily stupid and wrong but they were somehow educated wrong (or emotionally/intellectually demented by someone else’s beliefs). Anyway my controversy is much like the south and the blacks. Being a land supporter I do not find it important for us to waste money on looking for oils and sands. Personally I believe we should all think about the environment but that would be forcing you but the world already dose that (so frick’en do something good for once in your life clean up a park or manage your own land filled with ecological standards and wildlife). Something of course intelligent and smart should be done to the environment and that is conservation and land management. Reading this load of just opinion and perhaps bias you now know I’m interested in ecology, wildlife and land management.

No comments:

Post a Comment